Betz, Hans-Georg. Radical right-wing populism in Western Europe. Springer, 1994.
Studies the new West European parties of the radical populist right, arguing that, in distancing themselves from the reactionary politics of the traditional extremist right, these parties have become a significant challenge to the established structure and politics of West European democracy today.
Table of Contents
- Radical Right-Wing Populism and the Challenges of Global Change
- Resentment as Politics
- Immigration and Xenophobia
- The Two Faces of Radical Right-Wing Populism
- The Social Bases of Political Resentment
- Political Conflict in the Age of Social Fragmentation